Online Training Course Overview
This highly participative 1-day Anderson online training course will help participants develop their knowledge, skills and attitudes related to HR for Non-HR professionals. It covers an overview of the critical HR functions and services and promotes role clarification of HR Professional and Line-Managers. This online training course will promote line management support for HR initiatives and enable participants to understand how HR impacts on their role and build and reinforce communication with their HR Department.
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Professionals who want to learn more about HRM
- HR Business Partners
- Technical professionals who need to work in partnership with HR
This Anderson online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Introducing Human Resource Management (HRM)
- The history & development of modern HR
- Managers/Supervisors Role Vs HR Role
- Principal activities, responsibilities and tasks of HRM
- Questions you have always wanted to ask HR
- Working in Partnership – Management and HR