Why Choose this Training Course?
Ensuring the consistency and quality of an organisational product and service, can be challenging. Many leaders now appreciate the reliance their organisation has with technology, and view IT Quality Management as the foundation to their processes, practices and procedures. It is fundamental, that your customers and stakeholders interact with IT Systems which enrich their experience to be robust and secure.
This Anderson training course will help leaders face the challenge of fusing technology with business to ensure the customer interaction is the best it can be in terms of experience and commercial revenue outcomes. It will assess the quality framework, practicality and suitability for quality controls within the enterprise, whilst guiding practitioners on models and best management practices.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- An Overview of Quality Management
- Need for IT Quality Management
- Defining User and Stakeholder Requirements
- Key IT Quality Management Principles
- International Framework for Quality Management
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Define quality principles in systems development, to enhance user and client interaction and experience
- Understand international frameworks and quality principles
- Identify, design and implement objective quality controls within an enterprise
- Understand current and future trends within IT Quality Management
- Appreciate the risk of stakeholders, clients and third party vendors in a commercial enterprise to maintain IT Quality
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course has been designed for senior executives, technical engineers and architects, business analysts and those involved in the technology, application development, risk mitigation and importantly marketing and sales people involved in product development sales and marketing.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Technology Engineers, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Enterprise Architect Team Members
- Design and Human Computer Interaction Specialists
- Business Analysts and Project Management Professionals
- Audit Compliance and Quality Personnel
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Participants will gain detailed knowledge by active participation in seminars, group discussions and real life case studies. Delivery will be by presentation, group syndicate investigations, training DVD and interactive seminars.