Why Choose this Training Course?
Currently the increasing numbers of women working in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) has been recognized as a valuable global resource with considerable growth potential. Improving confidence, assertiveness, technical writing, presentation skills, networking and assessing talent gaps can make considerable differences in the workplace. To assist the transition to managerial or business-led roles, we take time to recognise your key strengths and identify how those will add value to any organisation as well as preparing you to communicate this message. Understanding your business and global acumen whilst retaining Intellectual Property Rights can be key to personal success.
This five-day intensive Anderson training course provides the skills needed to advance your technical career by creating a current impact assessment, identify missing talent gaps and understand the barriers to promotion through a skills audit resulting in a promotional pathway.
What are the Goals?
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Gain confidence and clarity in communicating more concisely and confidently technical information to seniors, peers, coworkers and customers, both technical and non-technical
- Practice perfecting a personal 1-minute pitch, describing your job, scientific value and personal attributes to ensure your success is recognized at the workplace
- Provide you with skills to capture your success, communicate it and use it to advance your technical career
- Recognize your own technical strengths and weaknesses and assess your talent gaps to create a bespoke personal career map
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Women who want to boost or reconnect with their technical career progression
- Technical women who want to raise self-awareness and improve self confidence
- Academics who want to improve how to communicate their science to their peers
- Technical women who want to move into more leadership roles
- Managers and leaders who wish to nurture and develop their technical team
- Human Resources (HR) personnel in charge of technical staff
- Management planning to return to technical positions
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.