Why Choose this Training Course?
Agility in finance requires from business manager a shift of his/ her mindset, adopting tools relating to internal stakeholders. The finance department has the potential to hold the keys to boost the firm’s agility through occasional execution of critical functions and continuous execution.
This Agile Finance Transformation
training course is a highly practical training course that will help you set money and financial targets which are at the heart of the business value that underpins the need for agility in the first place. This Anderson training course will walk you through the agile practices – and tools – needed to enable finance teams to align with the rest of the agile transformation that are unique to finance.
This training course will feature:
- Sustainable Strategy Map
- Agile Balanced Scorecard
- Positive Impact
- Networked Organization
- Shared Value
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the challenges of Finance Teams in transforming the business into an agile economic unit
- Analyze what it entails to be a financially agile firm
- Understand different agile methodologies
- Improve customer value and value streams
- Efficiently communicate insights across firm’s departments
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course will not only be of benefit to financial planning team members, but it will also provide useful insights and tools for other professionals in related fields, in particular, the course will greatly benefit:
- Finance Directors and Managers
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Corporate Development Leaders
- Financial and Accounting Managers
- Financial Analysts and Budget Analysts
- Accountants and Procurement Professionals
- Controllers and Internal Auditors
- Anyone responsible for budgeting or planning
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes various exercises and case studies to provide practical application of the tools and techniques. A wide range of key topics will be discussed – and tips and proven techniques will be shared to enable the process to be challenged and the service optimized – so that senior management’s expectations are exceeded.