Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The decisions we make can have a significant impact on the financial health of your company. In today's economy, investors and business managers are challenged to understand how financial markets reacts to new financial and economic data. Beyond the fundamental analysis of financial statement, market sentiments and psychology of investors are equally as important in the financial decision. Behavioral finance is the study of the influence of psychology on the behavior of financial practitioners. In the course, you will learn about the wide range of decision making biases and information processing errors that influence our financial decision making.
This online training course will feature:
- Modern portfolio theory and the idea of the rational investor
- Emotional Finance
- Psychology of Risk and Behavioral Biases
- Behavioral Corporate Finance
- Investor Behavior
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Define behavioral finance and its implication on financial markets
- Identify the investor psychology and analyze trading biases
- Understand cognitive biases and explore their root causes with real life examples
- List the most common emotional biases and discuss their causes with examples
- Understand loss aversion and other biases that contribute to its effect
- Study the herding bias and other social factors that distort decision-making
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Board level members who wish to develop their understanding of cognitive financial decisions
- Investment Professionals working with Financial sector
- Risk Management directors
- Financial Analysts
- Capital Markets officials
- Professionals seeking to develop their understanding of Behavioral Finance
- Equity Sales and Portfolio Mangers
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Interactive Case Studies from the real world/delegates’ company
- Discussion and Evaluation of the latest international tools & techniques
- Role play
- Pre & Post Course Assessments
Participants will also be given a detailed set of handouts and examples in both printed and electronic format