Training Course Overview
The old saying “it’s not what you know, it is who you know” that is important, is not quite true. It all comes down to who knows you. Good reputations, both corporate and personal, are essential in business, particularly in an age where comparison websites are busy reducing even the proudest brands to the status of commodities, successful relationships between an enterprise and its customers, have never been more essential.
In an age where everything can be instantly compared and contrasted in just seconds, the Business Relationship is the most crucial asset an Enterprise has. The future growth and prosperity of any Enterprise is entirely dependent on its Business Relationships, with supplier, with partners and, most important of all, with customers.
This will help attendees improve every aspect of their Business Relationships, from first meeting to ongoing mature management. This is a very comprehensive and full workshop that embraces multiple aspects of the business relationship.
This intensive 5-day Anderson course will take you through a proven methodology, in line with the tenets of the Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and will equip your Business Relationship Management professionals with all the tools, knowledge and skills they need to successfully Manage your Business Relationships.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, you will be able to:
- Understand why successful Business relationships and how they create great Customer Experiences, are the most important asset an organisation can possess and why future existence, much less prosperity, depend so totally on them.
- Understand the mind of your customer. The workshop draws upon cutting edge science to understand and explain how the customer’s mind works and so how we can relate to it.
- Understand how to develop finely tuned relationship skills, how to build rapport and most importantly, trust.
- Learn skills, processes and attributes to enable you to perform not as merely a supplier, but as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for your enterprise’s services.
- Understand the true meaning of value, how it is created, how it sometimes gets destroyed and how it can migrate from one business model to another.
- Learn more about yourself and your own personal motivations, become gifted at understanding what is happening inside the customer’s mind and your own.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Business Relationship Managers
- Key Account Managers
- Global Account Managers
- Sales professionals
- Business Development Professionals
- Marketing Executives
To enhance learning we utilize proven adult learning technology and methods that will result in maximum retention and application. This Anderson course draws upon a mixture of;
- Live presentation
- Case studies and
- Facilitated workshop exercises.
Tools will also be explained and used which are created by the Instructor and which will be made available to all attendees. At the end of the course, there will be an hour-long evaluation exam, covering the most important aspects of the course to ensure the learning is embedded and attendees are fully qualified to proceed in their careers as Business Relationship Managers.
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- How customers make decisions & how they reach the buying decision
- An understanding of the Customer’s Decision-Making process and buying cycle
- A system to segment customers meaningfully so bespoke, individualized, yet compelling value propositions can be created that really resonate with customers
- How to deploy sales and marketing resources optimally so business development is optimized
- Rapport-building and the Strategic Relationship Management Process and how to deploy it to strengthen professional relationships
- Portfolio Management as a means of creating enduring value
- Building Rapport and Business Relationships
- Understanding the differences between Products, Services, Brands and the implications on the Business Relationship
- Creating Compelling Value Propositions
- Influencing and Persuasion skills for maximum impact in both your business and social lives