Online Training Course Overview
Do you face the challenge of having to create tomorrow’s organization out of today’s organization against a background of rapid change – in markets, technology, business processes and risky business conditions?
The 5-day Anderson online training course “Certificate in Strategic Enterprise Analysis and Consulting Skills” has been specially designed to develop a new type of manager in the critical competences of business analysis and effective consultancy in priority activities that will enable an organization to achieve, sustain and enhance competitive advantage and profitable growth. This is both an intensive introduction to leading-edge techniques of business analysis and also an updating mechanism for advancing the practical skills that are required in strategic consultancy – either as an internal specialist within your current organization or as an external consultant. This highly participative training course will greatly advance your personal development in these two key aspects of managerial activity.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Analyse the future potential of your organisation’s current business
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for profitable growth
- Build strategic planning teams and produce plans that get implemented
- Motivate and engage colleagues or clients to gain their commitment and support
- Introduce and lead the implementation of innovative strategic plans
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Strategic planners who wish to learn leading-edge tools and techniques
- Marketing specialists who now need to take a broader view of the business
- Operations managers who have an interest in a general management role
- Experienced finance specialists and investment analysts
- Human resource managers responsible for introducing change
- Scientific and technical specialists interested in strategic planning
- Supply chain, logistics and business process managers
- High-potential staff who need a rapid introduction to strategic management
Online Training Course Outline
There will be two principal themes in this Anderson training course: (i) strategic enterprise analysis and (ii) developing consulting skills.
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is strategic management and why is it important?
- The main tools and techniques of strategic analysis
- Assessing the attractiveness of our chosen business activity
- Evaluating our performance in our chosen business activity
- Designing and implementing a strategic plan for profitable growth
- Defining the role and relationship with an internal or external client
- Proposing and negotiating a consulting contract
- Selecting internal and external members of the team
- Launching, managing and controlling a consulting project
- Effective communication, impact assessment and follow-up activities