Online Training Course Overview
S&OP is a powerful tool for aligning business operations.
The modern business environment is a dynamic one.
This Anderson online training course is designed to demonstrate the importance of a robust Sales and Operations process in a variety of business settings. Delegates will get an understanding of the importance of senior management commitment to the planning process and why it is vital to the success of any business. It is essential that the need to use manufacturing planning and control (MPC) processes is recognised at this level, to manage the relationships between sales and marketing groups on the demand side and the manufacturing and other operational departments on the supply side. Strong sales and operations planning (S&OP) processes can lead to more effective planning and greater achievement of operational plans.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of balancing supply and demand functions while recognizing the impact on financial targets
- Design a robust S&OP process for supply chain and service businesses
- Understand the importance of forecasts in S&OP
- Understand the importance of CEO involvement in S&OP
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Executive management
- Production managers
- Finance managers
- Marketing Managers
- Supply chain managers
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is sales and operations planning?
- How can S&OP help the business
- Who is involved in the process
- Where does sales and operations planning fit into Manufacturing Planning and Control
- How sales and operations planning fits into the business
- What stages need to be covered by the process
- What information needs are there
- What are the likely outputs from the process?
- How do we implement the process?
- What Changes can the delegate make to improve the day to day work environment