Online Training Course Overview
How are customer loyalty and employee morale holding up during Covid-19?
Perhaps you responded in despair because these are plummeting, or you don’t know. Maybe you are one of the few lucky ones with positive audiences and would like to keep getting better.
Join us for this two-day stakeholder engagement online workshop, when we will develop a Covid-19 communication plan that wins the support of executives, taking a step-by-step approach that is practical and easy-to-apply.
Delegates will leave with activities tailored to their organisation that they are confident they and their teams can implement as this pandemic and future crisis unfold.
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this online training course you will be able to:
- Apply a range of tips, tools and techniques to improve communications with your stakeholders
- Create and deliver a practical and easy-to-use stakeholder communication plan that is tailored to your organisation
- Win executive support for your stakeholder communication plan
- Manage your organisation’s relationships with stakeholders during the pandemic
- Monitor coverage of your organisation’s response by opinion formers and influencers including the press and social media
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of marketing professionals who want to ensure their organisation responds effectively to stakeholders during the Covid-19 pandemic. It will greatly benefit managers and practitioners in:
- Employee/ internal communications
- Community relations
- Corporate communications
- PR and product publicity
- Digital and direct marketing
- Public & government affairs
- Investor relations & financial PR
- VIP relations & protocol
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Purpose: identifying what is most important for communication activities to protect during the pandemic - reputation, finances, or operations
- Audiences: identifying and prioritising stakeholders you want to connect and strengthen relationships with
- Objectives: SMARTS that will prove to executives your communication activities are effective
- Positioning: understanding what stakeholders most want to know
- Preferred channels: developing a matrix of channels your audiences will respond to
- Collateral: creating background materials for consistent messaging
- Talking with employees: so, they feel trusted, involved and relevant
- Relationships with customers/ clients: building credibility and trust
- Keeping opinion formers on-side: to minimise distortion and misinterpretation
- Monitoring: press coverage, social media, employee & customer grapevines, financial markets, opinion formers and influencers