Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course is designed to assist the auditors in discovering consulting skills that enhance internal audit’s value. The participants will also be able to undertake consultancy work further by adding Internal Audit’s knowledge based on risk management
, governance processes
and activities which contributes to the overall internal audit opinion.
This highly interactive training course brings together the assurance & consulting skills designed to help you master key consulting skills and tailor consulting outcomes to improve your audit environment and an organization’s operations.
These skills will be developed through group exercises, case studies and other activities relevant to your organization.
This training course will feature:
- Issues facing auditors and organizations as they seek to support management in their work
- Required skills to manage the balance between being an internal auditor and a consultant
- The best practices guidance in the consultancy role of internal audit
- Knowledge and Skills Development to ensure tangible benefits for your organization
What are the Goals?
This training course will cover the important skills that will help you to become an effective consultant and will provide auditors with an understanding of the necessary consulting skills to enhance internal audit function.
At the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Understand the consultant responsibilities & services and how to be creative and to demonstrate how it can add value.
- Discover skills to provide consultancy services as well as assurance services and learn how to use core skills to both an auditor and a consultant
- Enhance skills in internal auditing and risk management, governance and compliance (GRC Model)
- Learn how to develop a gap analysis in identifying where you already have a strong skills base and where you might need to strengthen them
- Use some of the tools and techniques commonly used by consultants in these areas
- Identify and practice facilitation skills and issues in your own environment
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is open to all and will be useful to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following individuals:
- Auditors / Auditing Managers
- Accounting Executives / Managers
- Financial Reporting Managers
- Financial Executives / Managers / Controllers
- Budgeting Officers / Executives / Managers
- Business / Investment Analysts & Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
- Commercial Analysts, Executives & Managers
How will this be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training methodology includes case studies, group discussion, group work and interactive exercises and videos, pre & post course assessments will also be given to enhance learning outcomes for participants and to measure the effectiveness of this training. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the training course.