Why Choose this Training Course?
This Anderson course focuses on Critical Conversations for Mastering Discourse
, enabling compelling power skills that help you hold conversations swiftly, precisely, and effectively when it matters most. In fact, both individual and organizational success are largely determined by how precise and effective we speak up when it matters most. Participants will learn the dialogue skills demonstrated by top performers—skills that help you talk with anyone about anything to reach alignment and agreement on important matters.
Founded in decades of social science research, the course introduces, and elevates the fundamentals of leading and navigating impactful discourse. This Critical Conversations for Mastering Discourse
training course takes a deeper leap into mastering the most challenging conversations, professionally and personally. These skills will turn into core behaviors that will improve decision making; commitment to impact and results; productivity; growth and effective relationships. Consistent behaviors lead to organizations; teams; and individuals developing high-performance cultures based on trust and respect.
This training course will feature:
- Persuasive speaking techniques
- Ability to turn disagreement into mutually beneficial discussions
- Definitive skills that will enable conflict that can change into collaboration
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Communication profiling for better understanding
- Challenge comfort zones with innovation and ideation
- Effective decision-making techniques for proven results
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Make even the riskiest topics safe for discussion by creating psychological safety
- Speak persuasively when the stakes are high, and opinions vary
- Learn how to turn disagreement into dialogue and conflict into collaboration
- Be Agile and adaptable in the face of stress and uncertainty
- Facilitate Effective Decision-making fueled by facts rather than ego and politics
- Empower engagement and teamwork where roles are vital, and contributions are critical
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit the following professionals:
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
- Senior Managers
- Senior Leadership
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes proven research interwoven with particular case studies, practical role plays and simulations.