Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The emergence of smart infrastructures represents an integral part of the modern civilization system. Such next-generation equipment and components rely on digital measurements, digital connectivity, and industrial control systems for sustainable, efficient operations that fuel important functions of human lifestyles. This Anderson online training course aims to address the functions and components of the intelligent public and private assets and their cyber representation in the digital information world. It also highlights the associated cyber-physical security and safety exposures to develop practical, resilient integrated solutions that answer asset stewardship challenges at a time when the rate of digital technology change is outrunning organizational capabilities on policy, regulation, and compliance.
This will help manage the implications of the ever-growing role that digital technologies continue to play in the private and public sectors alike. The online training course also offers useful insights into the proactive risk management of cybersecurity threats as well as the organizational culture, operational processes, and worker behavioral aspects influencing the digital workplace environment as our cities evolve into becoming smarter. Thus, it focuses on digitalizing safely capitalizing on modern, holistic cyber-physical security paradigms.
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, the participants will learn to:
- Proactively predict cybersecurity exposures and risks
- Apply design thinking to create intrinsically secure and safe systems
- Develop defense strategies and risk management
- Appreciate the differential cybersecurity problems at the boundary
- Recognize emerging technology trends and implications
- Effectively formulate cybersecurity strategy, policy, and compliance
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Anderson online training course is intended for professionals working with critical digital infrastructures in both private and public sectors.
This training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HSSE Specialists
- Government officers who want to learn effective methods for cyber-physical asset stewardship
- Senior Corporate Leaders, Managers, Department Heads, and Supervisors in the Energy and Power Sector
- Technical Professionals working in sectors, such as medical, manufacturing, construction, public health, safety and environmental responsibility
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson online training course will utilize a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted in the comfort of any location of your choice.