Online Training Course Overview
As a leader, are you wondering about how your team is coping with the crises that are causing economic problems and social distancing in all of its forms?
Leaders at all levels play an important role in helping people and organisations through difficult times. People listen and respect a leader that clearly articulates the course of action whilst demonstrating a strong communication, wisdom, planning and decision making.
This highly participative online training course will help delegates to develop their leadership skills. This will ensure that delegates attending this online training course will have great leadership impact during the COVID-19 crisis.
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this online training course you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges faced by business, people and the country
- Determine their role as a transformational leader in a time of uncertainty and crisis
- Demonstrate practical skills in effective communication suitable for crisis leadership
- Appreciate business strategy and clear thinking
- Develop and identify EI competencies for connecting with the feelings and concerns of your staff
- Identify the emotional stages of change and explore how to overcome worries and concerns
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Engineers and other technical professionals moving into management or leadership positions
- Human Resource Personnel including HR Business Partners
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership principles
- Professionals who would like a refresher in leadership topics
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Understand your personal leadership strengths and skills needed in a time of crisis
- The power and importance of strategic vision and values in encouraging people
- Painting a picture of the future and motivating and empowering to share your belief
- Communicating vision to the community and key stakeholders
- Grasp how your own values contribute to your leadership traits
- Understand the nEQ behind your behaviours and examples
- Ensure you remain authentic in your leadership approach whilst being able to be flexible and adaptable
- Build better relationships across the organisation to broaden your influence on the whole organisation’s results
- Succeed in volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous situations
- Build self-reliance within your team and others to achieve success