Why Choose this Training Course?
This training course is designed and delivered specifically to help delegates learn how to handle stress and crisis. After attending this training course, delegates will be more confident and empowered to deal with their emotions and cope with changes. The techniques discussed in this course will provide delegates with the skills to adjust their behavior and attitude by reframing their thoughts.
This training course will feature:
- Importance of mental health
- Utilizing good stress for productivity
- Building your emotional resilience to handle discouragement
- Techniques to avoid burnout
- Growing a positive outlook to handle stress and crisis
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify what is mental health and how to it affects everyone.
- Analyze the causes of stress and how to utilize good stress for greater productivity
- Understand the importance of building emotional resilience and reshaping negative thoughts
- Develop their crisis handling skills
- Learn practical steps to apply gratitude in their daily lives
Who is this Training Course for?
The content of this training course is especially tailored to team members and leaders of today. Participants that would like to build their self-confidence in handling stress and crisis will benefit greatly from this course. High self-confidence leads to increased job satisfaction and stronger coping skills when facing adversity.
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team members
- Individuals desiring to learn how to handle stress effectively
- Those in leadership roles that would like to learn how to have work-life balance
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The facilitator will provide interactive presentation that incorporates slides, videos, group discussion and case studies to examine all aspects of the topic.