Online Training Course Overview
The world of work has changed dramatically in the last twenty years and the practice of Human Resource Management has changed in order to maximise the contribution made by employees by creating a positive and supportive working environment so that they can deliver effectively and efficiently. There are essential soft and hard skills required by managers in order to achieve this. If you wish to understand the key activities of HR to support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives or enhance your people management skills then this is the right training course for you.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the human factor at work
- Recognise the need to treat all employees as individuals
- Examination of the skills in handling motivation, reward and enhanced performance
- Develop an ability to identify talent and plan succession to ensure continuity
- Enhanced skills and knowledge to underpin the soft skills required for managing people effectively
HR Professionals at team leader, supervisory and middle management level wishing to progress. Managers at all levels who wish to consolidate, refresh and reinforce their knowledge and skills. It will be ideal for delegates who are intending to move into Human Resource management after a period of experience in line management.
Line Managers wishing to develop a more thorough understanding of the key Human Resource practices so that they can manage their team more effectively.
Online Training Course Outline
Among a range of valuable topics, the following will be given high priority:
- How to attract candidates, use of different media, achieving employer of choice status
- Combining selection techniques to achieve better predictive accuracy
- Defining Talent and Talent Management
- Role of Employee Engagement and fostering it
- Key role of Learning to the success of the organisation
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Management & Leadership Training
- The Performance Management Cycle
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- Problems of Understanding Motivation
- Employee Engagement