TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
Understanding the VUCA world of Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity, is an essential leadership dynamic in our current incredibly changing world. Theodore Levitt, a renowned economist, said “Creativity is thinking up new things. Innovation is doing new things.” That truly sums up the dynamics required in a modern VUCA world. The innovative challenge to do new things. It was Socrates the Philosopher, who said “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new.”
This Anderson training course will show the leader’s innovative role in developing and motivating successful teams, and how to produce top peak performance. By exploring the leadership role from a number of different perspectives, this training course will allow delegates to experiment with innovative ways to empower and enthuse their team and influence positively their organisational climate and culture.
This training course will feature:
- Learning to use innovative change management dynamics as a strategic training tool
- Understanding the challenge of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA)
- Why interpersonal behavioural relationship skills play such a major role in leadership success
- Creating a proactive team environment
- Shaping and sharpening a motivated work force
- Build a pro-active lifestyle to your existing leadership skills
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Know how to handle the challenge of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA)
- Apply strategies for achieving successful leadership personal development
- Know how to self-coach for peak performance results
- Know how to practice self and team motivation strategies
- Increase confidence and awareness of own strengths
- Develop personal communication skills
This seminar is designed to develop essential leadership skills, enabling the transition from a good to an excellent innovative leader. It is designed both for experienced managers wanting to develop further specific leadership skills and for all managers looking to acquire the essential techniques to lead a busy working team.
This Anderson training course therefore, is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Upcoming managers / leaders
- Current leaders who want to expand their leadership skills
- Top leaders to sharpen them with the latest leadership research dynamics
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques, to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented.
This training course will be presented in a highly inter-active manner, with a very impactive computer presentation style. Individual and group activities will intersperse the sessions, along with appropriate case studies. Video and role play situations will highlight the major teaching features.