Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Globally, most of organizations nowadays are facing new problems due to changing environmental, operational, legislations and financial issues. This led to an increased focus on internal audit's role in good governance, management, and an assurance of the quality of its own activities. An internal audit provides the organization with opportunities to fulfilling a business requirement and the credibility with stakeholders. The internal auditors need to assess the activity’s conformance with the international Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and its effectiveness in providing assurance/consulting services to the Organization’s board of directors, senior executives, and other interested parties.
This online training course is designed to provide you with the guidance to assesses the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal audit activity and identifies opportunities for improvement conform to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing through a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program,
This online training course will feature:
- The international Standards that make up the International Professional Practices Framework
- The building of an effective Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- The best practices guidance in the consultancy role of internal audit
- The external assessment requirement that an internal audit activity must have conducted
- Knowledge and Skills Development to ensure tangible benefits for your organization
What are the Goals?
This online training course covers the internal audit quality assurance and provides auditors with an understanding of the necessary knowledge and skills to enhance internal audit function.
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Provide an overview regarding standards which require quality assurance focus
- Identify how to establish a Quality Assurance and Improvement Program
- Enhance use of ‘Conformance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing’
- Provide guidance on using the Manual programs to conduct a self-assessment with independent external validation
- Determine the efficiency of your internal audit function
- Identify and practice facilitation skills and issues in your own environment
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Auditors / Auditing Managers
- Accounting Executives / Managers
- Financial Reporting Managers
- Financial Executives / Managers / Controllers
- Budgeting Officers / Executives / Managers
- Business / Investment Analysts & Managers
- Regulatory Compliance Officers
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training methodology includes case studies, group discussion, group work and interactive exercises and videos, pre & post course assessments will also be given to enhance learning outcomes for participants and to measure the effectiveness of this training. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the training course.