Why Choose this Online Training Course?
In today's economy, the dubbed traditional public sector accounting no longer suffices. There is much needed attention for a role model in business accounting that differed significantly from private sector accounting. The recent adoption of International Public Sector Accounting Standards (IPSAS )underpins quality and credibility of financial reporting and public confidence.
This online training course provides a holistic approach in terms of comprehending the guidelines of IPSAS and new accounting framework of public sector entities. Delegates will benefit for real case studies tackling the challenges of financial reporting and disclosure requirements under IPSAS.
This online training course will feature:
- Understanding International Accounting Standards (IAS)
- Learning Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Developing IPSAS Strategies
- Implementing IPSAS standards
- Producing financial statements
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the organizational of implementing IPSAS
- Comprehend the core IPSAS values
- Explain the key differences in the new standards
- Understand the financial reporting requirements under IPSAS
- Set clear steps towards IPSAS implementation
- Adopt the IPSAS disclosure requirements, including accounting policies
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Board level members who wish to develop their understanding of IPSAS
- Auditing Professionals working with public sector organizations
- Corporate governance directors
- Internal auditors
- Corporate compliance officials
- Professionals seeking to develop their understanding of the public sector accounting methods
- Public sector finance and accounting personnel
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes:
- Interactive Case Studies from the real world/delegates’ company
- Discussion and Evaluation of the latest international tools & techniques
- Role play
- Pre & Post Course Assessments
Participants will also be given a detailed set of handouts and examples in both printed and electronic format