Online Training Course Overview
Are you concerned that your role as a leader is being challenged by the pace of technological change? Are you uneasy that others are improving productivity by using digital advances while you are standing still?
Digitisation is all around us – from simple computerisation of mundane tasks to sophisticated use of Artificial Intelligence. At the same time, leaders are expected to respond with higher levels of knowledge to a world that has become incredibly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous.
Meanwhile, customers are becoming increasingly demanding and competition sharper. As if that weren’t enough, employees expect a different kind of psychological contract with employers; one that gives them more freedom, choice and engagement.
How do leaders cope in such conditions? This Anderson online training course provides the thinking, tools and techniques to not only survive but also thrive in the 21stcentury digital organisation.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the technological forces that are shaping organisations
- Apply the technologies and methods of companies that have successful embraced these forces
- Appraise and reshape your leadership style to lead in the digital era
- Successfully introduce technological innovation to your organisation using the skills of change management
- Use modern methods of motivation to engage workforces that have different expectations of the work contract
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Experienced leaders and managers seeking to upgrade their skills for the digital age
- Leaders and managers who have recently been impacted by digitisation of their company
- High potential delegates “fast tracked” for leadership
- Senior leaders tasked with the challenge of initiating organisational change
- HR professionals and change leaders tasked with introducing change to their organisation
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Develop the skills of 21st century leadership – proactivity, resilience, persistence, integrity, innovation
- Learn the lessons of companies that have thrived while their competitors have died
- Motivate people to innovate, experiment and 'fail fast' with new ideas
- Present new ideas and changes that embrace digital technology with influence and passion
- Create an inspiring digital vision for your organisation
- Revamp your personal task and time management to take advantage of digital technology
- Create a high-performance team that uses digital technology to improve performance
- Radically modernise the team work environment for enhanced productivity
- Introduce and manage diversity for improved innovation and performance – age, gender ability and difference in working style