Online Training Course Overview
What does the future hold for your business sector and organisation? Whatever the future holds, your team needs to be set up to deal with the challenges they face. As a leader, you need to be equipped to help your team come up with novel ideas to take competitive advantage of whatever the future brings; especially now, given the disruption of these ongoing challenging and changing times.
You don’t have to develop all the ideas and strategies yourself, that’s what you have a team for. As educationalist and author Sir Ken Robinson said: “The role of a creative leader is not to have all the ideas; it’s to create a culture where everyone can have ideas and feel that they’re valued.”
This workshop has been designed to examine what practical steps can be taken to help you lead and motivate your team to improve their creative output and feel valued; build an environment that fosters creative and innovative thinking; and use creative teamwork for change and improvement.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Lead and motivate your team to greater creativity
- Build an environment that fosters creative thinking
- Encourage collaborative problem-solving
- Use diversity to improve creative and innovative ideas
This Anderson online training course is suitable for:
- Leaders and managers in creative sectors
- Managers that need to encourage creative and innovative thinking
- Project managers who want to encourage innovative problem-solving
- Leaders involved in change who need non-traditional approaches and ideas
- Managers who need innovative or novel suggestions for new products, continuous improvement, better customer service ideas, etc.