Training Course Overview
The short history of the 21st
century has been characterized by fast paced competitive markets where change is inevitable. We must therefore assume that businesses will continue to struggle to achieve customer expectations whilst managing minimum and declining resources. In a world of fluctuating economies together with precipitous innovation, a company that wants to achieve high growth must be prepared to adapt, change, or die.
When preparing to lead your team it is important to remember that growth comes before change. A team that does not grow cannot change; growth is an essential component in personal development that brings about change. Resistance is a common reaction to change when people are pushed from their comfort zones and often produces anxiety and uncertainty with team members. This dynamic Anderson Leading Teams for Growth and Change training course engages participants in growing their teams using the latest techniques and best practices before empowering their teams to drive sustainable change.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Leadership & Management Cycle
- Leading oneself and then leading others
- Communication, Delegation & Feedback
- Develop your team through Mentoring & Coaching
- Driving change through Engagement
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Successfully deliver all the functions of leadership & management cycle.
- Apply Emotional Intelligence in all aspects of professional relationships
- Communicate clearly, engage workforce and meet strategic targets
- Developing and engaging high performance teams
- Leading and empowering change
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Organisations and leaders who wish to “win”
- Team Leaders looking to develop high performance teams
- Team Leaders leading innovation & change
- Managers/Heads of departments who want to maximise team potential and successfully achieve strategic goals.
This Anderson Leading Teams for Growth and Change training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes variety of media and learning techniques to enrich and expand the communication and leadership skills of all the delegates.
Everything the delegates learn will be based on proven principles and leading-edge theories drawn from a range of disciplines, including psychology, management and leadership best practice, NLP, anthropology, and linguistics while 100% of the techniques and processes on this highly interactive course will be transferable to the workplace.