Training Course Overview
Management Accounting has no definite rules despite the objectives to assist management-decision making whereas Financial Accounting is following accounting principles.
Moreover the measurement method of KPI used as Management Accounting differs depending on the company even in the same industry and difficult to acquire the knowledge of best practices.
This training course will define the correlation between financial management KPI and SCM KPI in light of cash flow and lead to the formation of corporate project. Also covers the importance of Environmental issues and corporate governance with a view to ESG (Environmental, Social & Governance) and SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals)
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course delegates will be able to make a substantial, positive impact on the Cash Management best practices within their organization, more specifically:
- Acquire basic knowledge on CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle) with global comparison by industry.
- Understand best practice techniques for achieving effective Cash Management
- Discuss & learn the practical application of these best practices, through case studies & exercises
- Acquire practical management methods: Break-even point analysis, Inventory Driven Costs
- Develop an action plan to utilize these theories in their own areas of responsibility, fitting them into the Cash Management strategy, and measuring benefits
- Acquire the tips - how to visualize the necessary data and form corporate project by involving stakeholders required
This Anderson training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who wish to achieve career progress by expanding their financial knowledge, corporate governance and effectively making use of financial indicators in their management roles, for example:
- Operational managers
- Accounting and Financial manager
- Supply Chain senior managements (Sales, Production, Procurement, Logistics)
- Corporate controllers
- Risk managers, Auditors
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Management Accounting and Corporate value management
- How to mitigate accounting fraud risks?
- Value management KPI - ROE (Return on Equity) and ROIC (Return on Invested Capital)
- What is CCC (Cash Conversion Cycle)? - effective Management Accounting with abundant case studies and best practices
- Effective management theories – Balanced scorecard, Amoeba management, Six Sigma
- PSI (Purchase/Production, Sales, Inventory) management
- How to implement problem-solving PDCA (Problem-finding, Display, Clear, Acknowledge)
- Time-axis management for Inventory and Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Diagnosis Clinic to assess the current state of your Cashing speed (CCC) and identify the problematic areas for improvement
- Effective IT solutions for increasing efficiency and corporate project formation