Training Course Overview
This comprehensive 10-day Anderson training course will transform the way you think about and manage yourself and your time, organise and prioritise your work and life tasks, as well as manage and lead the people you work with. These skills will develop more efficient and motivated individuals and teams, enabling increased outputs and productivity in any business area.
Businesses and organisations need to find more productive and innovative methods of planning, creating and achieving results, as well as tools for communicating, decision making and making the best of use everyone's precious time and energy. This training course focuses on practical methodologies and as well as leading edge personal development strategies to allow you and your team to move to the next level of achievement and satisfaction at work.
This comprehensive Anderson training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.
- Effective Time, Task & Work Planning
- Goal Setting, Planning & Decision Making
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand and develop the skills necessary to plan, set smart goals and reach deadlines without stress
- Utilise a variety of methods to improve decision making, problem solving and creative thinking
- Identify tasks that can be eliminated, prioritised, or delegated and become a master time and task manager
- Analyse situations that hinder performance and identify techniques to overcome them
- Develop the Interpersonal and emotional intelligence to create better team work and relationships
This Anderson training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who desires to learn practical management techniques that will assist them in making good decisions, setting personal and team goals and develop personal and team plans
- Line and functional Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors in organisations of all sizes
- Intermediate and advanced level Managers, Team Leaders and Supervisors within all sectors, private and public, profit and not-for-profit
- Professionals who needs to become more effective and efficient in time management and planning
Training Course Outline
- Effective Time, Task, Work Planning
- Assessing your present productiveness and areas for improvement
- Using the urgent/important matrix to leverage your time – achieving much more with the same effort
- Mind-mapping for planning, problem solving and decision making at work
- Goal Setting and effective scheduling – planning to make the best use of your time
- Overcoming time management obstacles, such interruptions, distractions and procrasination
- Dealing with late, disorganised or difficult people
- Team leadership and improving team effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence and efffective communication skills
- Managing your stress and achieving work-life balance
- Increasing self-discipline, breaking bad habits and negative behaviours
- Goal Setting, Planning and Decision Making
- Understanding purpose, vision, mission and values, in order to see the big picture of any company, team or individual or task.
- Making sense of plans, goals, tasks, and organising your self and your and team to meet deadlines
- The psychology of goal setting, and how to be motivated, focused and receive your goals every time on time.
- Communication that responds to: who, what, where, when, how, why
- Ultilizing time management tools, such as time logs, to do lists, scheduling, priority matrixes, to maximum your time and task management
- Improving team relationships, through great meetings, listening skills and conflict management
- Delegating effectively through providing support, training and sharing responsibility and authority fairly
- Intuitive and logical decision making for individual and group decisions
- Innovation and improvement for personal and team development
- Motivating people to thrive on change and challenges