Why Choose This Training Course?
This training course shows how effective Management members at all levels should handle their business under the new rules and lessons learned from COVID-19 Pandemic. This would greatly help useful assessment, monitoring and reporting of all emerging risks to support business decision making, handling operations and adherence to regulations and mandates.
This training course will feature:
- Role of Risk Management at pandemic time
- Enterprise Risk Management Taxonomies
- Governance, Rules, Benefits & Barriers
- Risk-based Audit & Risk-based Compliance
- Relationship among Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Business and Financial Lessons Learnt during COVID-19
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand risk assessment, categories, taxonomies and classification
- Understand the Role of Risk Management during pandemic
- Align risk and compliance in context of your organization governance
- Understand the core concepts related to Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC)
- Realize relationship among Risk Management, Internal Audit and Compliance
- Learn Business and Financial Lessons from COVID-19
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Officers involved in the process of Corporate Governance and Company Secretaries
- Officers involved in the process of Risk Management and Compliance roles
- Internal Auditors and Internal Control Managers
- Officers involved in the process of Strategy, Finance and Legal roles
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes brainstorming, lecturing, exercises, group discussion and sharing experiences.