Online Training Course Overview
Are you a woman leader wanting to develop business acumen?
This Anderson online training course covers the key topics addressed by Executive MBA’s. It is focused on the development needs and challenges of women managers or would-be managers and their male collaborators. Having an understanding and working knowledge of people management, marketing, finance, and strategy is essential for any manager worth their salt. In addition, there is a need for key leadership skills, such as influence and negotiation, to deliver Great Results.
This online training course offers delegates the chance to learn about management theories and put skills into practice – to overcome obstacles and gain confidence. The course is delivered in a fun and participative manner, participants will take back new ideas and new ways of working which will enable them to deliver results!
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson online training course, you will be able to:
- Manage people’s performance optimally
- Understand the key elements of successful marketing
- Produce plans which support the organisation’s strategic aims
- Understand financial statements and be able to ask incisive questions
- Interact effectively with stakeholders for mutual benefit
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Women new to supervisory or managerial roles
- Women wanting to develop leadership capabilities
- Women wanting to gain knowledge of managerial methods and techniques
- Men in supervisory or managerial roles wishing to work collaboratively with women
- Project managers, professionals or team leaders wanting to gain business acumen
Suitable adult learning methods and technologies will be employed to maximise retention and application of learning. Chat function, breakout rooms and polls will be used to ensure interaction. These include a mix of presentations, discussion, practical activities, videos, team practice exercises and case studies.
Online Training Course Outline
The topics to be included in the course will include:
- Management of employees from recruitment to exit
- Use of performance reviews to maximise performance
- 5 key elements of marketing and their critical role
- Planning marketing communications, including use of brands
- Corporate strategy development and implementation
- Linking strategy to planning and day to day activities
- A working knowledge of financial statements
- Using financials to enhance decision making
- Development of key leadership skills: influence and negotiation
- Stakeholder management