Online Training Course Overview
Are you converting your classroom courses and skills into a live online and remote format?
Then this live online course from Anderson is a great opportunity for trainers and instructors with classroom or face to face experience to further their professional development and provide motivational, memorable and dynamic courses live and online.
This live online training course will provide you with tips and techniques engaging, interactive and enjoyable online training, classes and events.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Know how to schedule, setup and configure an online training using the suitable platform
- Plan and structure your training for interaction and engagement
- Be creative in choosing and developing online training techniques
- Adapt your training style and method to suit online facilitation and coaching
- Improve the participation and quality of group discussions when training online
- Use microlearning techniques that encourage rapid understanding, mastery and retention
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Vocational training professionals who want to learn online facilitation techniques to work with groups
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers who to have to instruct or coach
- Safety and security professionals who coach and instruct online remotely
- Anyone who wants to become an online teacher or coach in their work role
- Anyone who instructs or coaches others and now has transferred to online live training
This Anderson online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Five key principles of hosting online training and events
- Planning and preparation for your online training
- Techniques and functions that promote engagement and interaction
- How to create engaging activities and visuals
- How to change the way you speak and present for online communication
- Using proven techniques to gain interaction between learners
- Adapting your current training style for live online learning
- Learning from TED – an analysis of the TED method and principles
- Creating learning activities for use in an online format
- Tools and resources for going virtual and live online