Why Choose this Training Course?
Operational Finance is key to efficient running of the organization. With clear and effective management of Operational Finance the business will be liquid, profitable and sustainable in the most difficult of time. This training course will enable you to manage Cash & Working Capital effectively and efficiently, ensuring optimum levels of Cash and Inventory as well as efficient management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable. These skills will ensure liquidity and increase profitability through the reduction in costs associated with handling and storing inventory, debt collection, bad debts and finance costs. In addition, it will enable companies to make informed and better financial decisions.
This training course will feature:
- Practical application of the latest tools and techniques
- Policies of Best Practice adopted by leading international companies
- How to manage every aspect of Operational Finance – Inventory, Accounts Receivable, Bank, Cash and Accounts Payable
- Investment and Finance opportunities aimed at increasing returns and minimising costs
- The issues facing companies in the Oil Sector
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Improve Organisational Efficiency and Profitability
- Manage Cash; Liquidity & Working Capital to reduce finance costs and improve returns
- Improve Inventory Control
- Manage Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable effectively
- Manage Cash Budgets and ensure cash is working effectively
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals working in Inventory Management, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable who wish to up-date and improve their knowledge and skills
- Financial decision makers, whose techniques of decision making, and analysis will be improved through attendance
- Managers and those with financial responsibilities
- Professionals acting upon the financial decisions of others, who will gain an appreciation for decision making thereby ensuring shared values within the organisation
- Professionals with an interest in finance and the latest market developments
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes case studies from the delegates industry, interactive worked examples, discussions and videos. Participants will be actively engaged, individually and as part of a group, in their discussion, analysis and evaluation of real-world problems.