Online Training Course Overview
How can you take the lead and manage your products in your markets, without authority?
B2B product managers have to manage their products successfully in the market, by winning the support of colleagues and others. However, they do not have the authority to enforce support from those whom they rely on to help them.
This Anderson online training course helps you to create credible product strategies and plans that others will want to support and help you to implement.
It will teach you best-practice B2B product management and equip you with the knowledge, tools and market-focused mind-set that will empower you to market your products successfully.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Take the lead in marketing your products
- Construct a credible product marketing plan
- Adopt a more market-focused mind-set
- Think and act strategically
- Avoid being drawn into operational issues
- Create superior value for customers and avoid price erosion
- Manage the product through its life cycle
This Anderson online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Product managers who want to control how their products are marketed
- Marketing directors who want their product managers to think and act strategically
- Marketing managers who want to integrate product marketing
- Product development managers who want to become product managers
- Technical experts who want to become product managers
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Defining product manager’s role and best practice
- Constructing a credible product plan based on market-drivers
- Identifying value opportunities and value propositions
- Discovering how to compete and achieve superiority
- Defining the essential key success factors
- Setting objectives and product marketing strategies
- Targeting the right decision-makers and other stakeholders
- Creating an integrated product marketing mix
- Implementing and controlling the product plan