Online Training Course Overview
Throughout human history there have been leaders who have managed to win the hearts and minds of their people, making it possible for them to create mass movements that have transformed the way we live today. Each of these leaders was unique in its mission. Yet all shared a deep understanding of the same handful of wisdom principles. Timeless, yet often forgotten truths, that are guaranteed to gain the respect, loyalty & most importantly the action of their followers. This wisdom has been studied and applied by political and business leaders for centuries. Yet in our modern day has often been forgotten. In our quest to always find the latest techniques and strategies, we often overlook the wisdom of our ancestors, thinking ourselves to have greater knowledge and insights than they had in their day.
But is that true?
The servant leadership development program will examine several pieces of ancient wisdom that have served our world well. and look at how we can utilize them in our organizations and our teams today. Times change, cultures change. Even humans change in the way that we think. But some things are hard wired into humans that are timeless. By tapping into these deep fundamental desires that are built into the human psyche, you will see that leaders can transform individuals lives, and those lives, when combined can send your team or organization to the next level and create results & growth, that is beyond where modern thinking can take us.
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this online training course, you will be able to:
- Apply wisdom principles from ancient times into our modern-day leadership
- Recognise how psychological factors impact on the actions people take
- Develop a greater understanding of human psychological innate desires
- Enhance leadership abilities through a greater understanding of leadership wisdom principles
- Understand what it takes to gain the trust, loyalty & respect of our people
This Anderson training online course will benefit a wide range of professionals who want to understand servant leadership. And people who are interested in learning how to better lead and manage their teams
- Those who want to develop their leadership skills
- Those who may be moving into supervisory or managerial, or senior positions
- Those seeking ‘refresher’ to enhance their leadership & management skills
- Senior leaders who wish to further develop and enhance their strategic capabilities
- People who are good leaders but are looking for a different approach to leadership
This online training course will utilise a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented.
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Understanding the need to look back to our ancestors
- Discover the difference between wisdom and knowledge
- Learn strategies for “leading with our life”
- Discover the 3 things that will show your true character
- Identifying the difference between character and charisma
- Learning Wisdom principles from the military
- Recognising the power of servant leadership
- Understanding character and competence
- Learning wisdom from our ancestors
- Building a brotherhood/ sisterhood ethos and culture
- Learning the power of consistency
- The audacity of authenticity