Training Course Overview
This Strategy & Strategic Planning training course has been designed to cover all aspects needed for developing strategies and effective strategic planning. It is intended for managers wanting to develop their strategic awareness and prepare them for promotion, as well as for those wanting to refresh their skills.
The training course provides a range of recognised strategic analysis tools and techniques, considers the factors which help or hinder effective strategy implementation and recognises the importance of developing key leadership skills needed in strategic planning.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Recognise the value of Vision, Mission and Values statements
- Use tools and techniques for developing strategies
- Understand the importance of aligning objectives to the achievement of corporate goals
- Understand the importance of thinking strategically and planning in detail
- Understand the challenges of implementing strategies well
- Gain confidence in key leadership skills: influence & persuasion, motivation and delegation
This Anderson training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Aspiring or new managers
- Team Leaders
- Line Managers
- Project Managers
- Senior Managers and Directors
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven highly interactive adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes facilitated group and individual exercises, case studies, role-play, and videos. The instructor will also facilitate learning by encouraging the delegates to test and critically appraise any theories and concepts on the programme.