Online Training Course Overview
We all know that leadership is a lifelong journey, but what happens if you don’t have a lifetime to learn it?
The complete course on leadership is a crash online training course on everything you need to start leading people, it will cover all the fundamentals of leadership in a fast paced, highly interactive workshop style training that will leave you feeling prepared to go back to work and start leading rather than just managing your people. Whilst leadership is an ongoing learning curve, some things are standard and this course will give you a step by step guide that will enable you to lead a team to achieve the business targets.
Covering: team development, coaching, motivation, employee engagement, dealing with performance issues, driving the team to achieve results, dealing with differing personality styles, leading rather than managing and much more.
If you want to lead people, this training course is the place to start your journey.
These 5 days may be the greatest investment into your future that you make this year.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to achieve these goals:
- An examination of your leadership style and its impact on those you lead
- Practical and empowering techniques that will engage those you lead
- How to harness the power of collaborative diversity to impact efficiency
- Customer focused leadership techniques
- How to align culture and strategy to generate sustainability and success
- Appraise their leadership style and build a rational for personal change
- Implement techniques for strategic organisational change
- Utilise communication techniques that engage and empower
- Create a working culture that aligns to the organisations strategic direction
- Implement strategies that foster commitment to continuous improvement
The Anderson online training course is designed for anyone who occupies an existing leadership role or who aspire to such a position. This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals with some management experience but will greatly benefit:
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates “fast-tracked” for leadership
- Existing leaders seeking to review and revitalize their performance
- Senior leaders with the challenge of initiating organisational change
- HR professional tasked with supporting and coaching their leaders