Welcome to this dynamic, life-changing training course! If you desire to be at the cutting edge of the latest Leadership Skills and strategies, and are choosing to empower, inspire and motivate yourself into the top professional zone, then this training course is for you! Aldous Huxley, the famous English writer and philosopher, said “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that is your own self!”
This Anderson training course, “The Happy Workplace Leadership programme”, has been especially designed to empower your own self, through the latest transformational dynamics of the mind, attitude and motivation. It is a very highly interactive course and will help you focus on the areas of your job in which successful interpersonal interaction with others is key, and at the same time show you how you can develop powerful mind and motivation strategies, which are necessary in improving your people skills, as well as achieve effective leadership skills.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Dynamics that will turbo-charge your personal and business life
- Identifying the significance of interpersonal relationship skills
- How to develop a self-coaching motivation programme
- How to introduce attitudinal mindset changes that will motivate your life to an exciting new level
- The latest studies on how to reprogramme the subconscious mind
- How to inspire, equip and motivate others into a success, peak performance life style
Ideally suited for executives of all levels, human resource personnel, and professionals who intend to lead from the top and who are required to bring positive change and transition into their companies.
This Anderson training course is suitable to wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with real dynamic leadership potential
- Individuals being groomed for top quality leadership
- Individuals who have proved great leadership abilities
- Individuals who can train others
- Individuals who want to sharpen his inspirational, creative leadership