Online Training Course Overview
Managers today often find themselves balancing the need for finding new ways of getting the job done from a distance, with the need for building working relationships that span barriers of time, distance, and even culture For many managers, this is unfamiliar territory that requires a new way of thinking about how to lead people.
This online program was designed for those managers and leaders who must manage people and processes from a distance. In addition, leading a virtual or multi-cultural team in the 21st century organization requires special competencies including the use of technology and communications to be effective.
Online Training Course Objectives
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Create a team environment despite challenges from geography, time zones and culture.
- Monitor the results of goals and objectives from a distance
- Use multiple forms of media for distance communications
- Apply competencies and attitudes needed to motivate workers across boundaries
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of technical professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Anyone who must lead or manage workers from a distance
- Front line manager and team leaders
- HR personal responsible for setting standards