Why Choose this Training Course?
There has probably never been a more important time to have a strong, professional Internal Audit function. The function is now required to provide a much more significant level of assurance. It therefore needs to shake off it’s traditional historic focus.
This course will enable your Internal Audit function to be transformed into a modern, proactive, and future- focused business partner. It will enable the function to be guided by a philosophy of adding value to promote positive change and improve the operations of the organisation.
This training course will feature:
- How to focus the audit process towards added value services
- How to audit third party activities such as outsourced services joint ventures
- The techniques to build a world-class team
- The principles of continuous auditing
- How to audit Corporate Social responsibility
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Benchmark your IA function against worldwide best practice
- Make the transition from a good function to a great one
- Deliver measurable added value
- Deal with the challenges of consultancy
- Audit Corporate Governance with confidence
- Deliver stakeholder assurance more effectively
- Engage more positively with senior management
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is targeted at senior assurance professionals – and is centred on the key challenges faced by a modern internal audit function – and the desire to add significantly greater value to the business
The event represents a superb opportunity to meet your peers from both your sector and others and develop new approaches to the difficult challenges facing Internal Audit today
- Heads of Audit
- Audit managers or those about to be appointed to this level
- Audit supervisors
- Managers of other assurance functions such as Compliance or Quality Assurance
- Senior Management
How will this Training Course be presented?
This exciting training course will utilise a variety of proven learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes various exercises and case studies to provide practical application of the tools and techniques. A wide range of key topics will be discussed – and tips and proven techniques will be shared to enable the process to be challenged and the service optimised – so that senior management’s expectations are exceeded.