Why Choose this Training Course?
The effective management of budgeting and cost control is crucial for contemporary organizations. Nowadays, if companies want to stay competitive, they are urged to think in terms of process-value added to customers / shareholders. To get your business budget back on track Post-COVID 19, you might need to make some modifications.
Companies across the business world halted operations and saw a decrease in cash flow thanks to the COVID-19. As states lift stay-at-home orders and day-to-day operations return to normal, businesses will need to adapt their budgets to account for the new normal under extreme unknown.
Thus, this Anderson training course helps you within the volatile and challenging times brought about by COVID-19, to change your thinking on traditional budget and make planning ahead easier.
This training course will feature:
- Improving the budgeting and financial knowledge required for better decision-making within extremely uncertain context
- Identifying sources of financial and operational data to support the budgeting process
- Traditional and innovative tools for budgeting and cost control to cope with COVD-19 various unknowns
- Identifying the interrelationship, the financial and non-financial information in the wake of unknowns – Post COVID-19
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key successful driver indicators in the wake of COVD-19
- Successfully build integrated planning, budgeting and reporting process
- Explain and use activity based budgeting and other budgeting methods
- Develop and effectively control budgets
- Provide budgeting knowledge that can be shared for the benefit of your company
- Understand capital budgeting
- Identify & manage key financial indicators for the business
- Think proactively beyond budgeting
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those with direct or indirect budget responsibilities within a Team, Department or Division. who have to run budgetary plans, and who are responsible for cost and strategic analysis, including:
- Financial Planning and Control Staff
- Those with direct or indirect financial responsibilities
- The Staff Person who will be responsible for entering data into the budget system or training others how to enter information
- Those who want to gain control of the firm's financial standing and obtain a firm grasp on the numbers side of their job
- Those from all sectors of industry, irrespective of functional responsibilities, but particularly those involved in manufacturing, production, engineering or sales
- Those working in a project management environment
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, case studies and interactive worked examples. Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each tool in an operations environment. Each learning point will be reinforced with practical exercises. Difficult mathematical concepts are minimised and handled in a visual way that is easy to understand with examples demonstrated.