Online Training Course Overview
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought rapid change and upheaval to the business world. These challenges have identified a requirement for a different kind of mindset: the ability to deal with rapid pressure and stress; and have the mental capacity and fortitude to lead.
This innovative, 2-day Anderson online training course has been developed to explore new approaches of leading through the development of your Emotional Resilience (ER). This is now one of the most important leadership attributes to face the challenges in the new emerging world and deal with the ‘new normal’.
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit those who need to develop their Emotional Resilience (ER).
- Senior Executives
- Business Leaders
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
Day 1: The Importance of Emotional Resilience to Lead
Day 2: Emotional Resilience and Decision Making
- The changing face of Leadership: VUCA, Pandemics and Disasters
- Defining Emotional Resilience and its future importance
- Emotional Resilience (ER) V Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- The rapid impact of Change and how to Lead
- The power of the mind
- Skills to improve your positive mental attitude (PMA)
- Controlling your inner reactions and mental discipline
- Taking account for actions and dealing with the consequences
- Developing mindful tenacity and assertiveness
- Rapid problem-solving questions, dialogue and creativity
- Making decisions that matter
- Review and Development Plan