Online Training Course Overview
It is during challenging times that our emotional intelligence is put to the test. When we lack emotional mastery and self-awareness this is reflected in the way we communicate. Getting irritated and impatient, feeling anxious or insecure, becoming jealous and competitive or demanding or defensive, are just some of the indications that we lack emotional maturity, and this has a huge impact on our relationships and our work life.
The first area of emotional intelligence is self-awareness. By having self-awareness, we know what we're feeling and why we have feeling this, we know our blind spots, our personality traits and we know how to manage our thoughts feelings behaviors and habits effectively. And this is just one area of emotional intelligence. Without proper training in the area of emotional intelligence and communication mastery we hold back ourselves from having the most positive impact and success in our careers and relationships.
During this fascinating Anderson two-day online training course, you will learn in depth how our inner psychological and emotional worlds operate and to master our thoughts, feelings, emotions, actions and habits. We will also explore how to communicate in a way to say what we mean clearly, gain respect and influence those around us in a positive way. We will also learn how to stay motivated and motivate others. This is truly a course which will transform the way you see yourself, others, and how life and relationships really work.
Online Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the develop the five essential areas of emotional intelligence
- Discover the vital difference between emotions and feelings
- Identify the role of the ego in our consciousness and communications
- Recognise the four communication styles and which ones you use the most
- Stay inspired about your work and career no matter what crisis may present itself
This Anderson online training course contains vital foundational knowledge which would benefit professionals on all levels, and in all work roles, however it would be of particular use for:
- Individuals with leadership potential or new managers
- Individuals who job roles require a lot of daily interaction with a wide variety of people
- Individuals involved in training or teaching others
- Individuals experiencing higher stress than normal due to rapid changes
- Individuals who wish to improve their communication skills and enhance their professional image by developing their emotional maturity and self-mastery
Online Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of life changing topics, the following will be prioritized:
- What is Emotional Intelligence and how can we measure it?
- The 3 essential aspects of self-awareness
- Personality patterns – recognising yourself and others clearly
- Managing the 4 R’s workplace successfully – Roles, Responsibilities, Relationships and Resources
- Recognising the role ego plays in our thinking processes, decisions and communications
- Understanding the crucial difference between emotions and feelings and why it so important to emotional intelligence
- How to stay calm, in the middle of external chaos, change and challenges
- Understanding the mind body communication connection and impact
- Understanding the four communication styles, which ones you tend you use, and how to use the most effective ones more often
- How to speak confidently with anyone, no matter what their personality or position
- How to motivate and inspire yourself and others
Once you have understand these topics clearly, you will not think or feel the same about yourself, others, work and life in general. You will no longer feel a victim of others or circumstances, but will truly be empowered to take charge of your inner world, your communications with others, and your time and tasks. And as you take the lessons back into your daily life, you will feel a new level and calm, confidence, maturity and wisdom, which will help you achieve your goals and lead others naturally. This truly is a course not to be missed.