Training Course Overview
What are the best leaders doing to get their team back to peak performance? This training course shows how you can sharpen your leadership and management skills in a Post-COVID World successfully.
Using interactive training techniques, it will give you the knowledge and understanding to meet these challenges. You will learn the best way to engage with your remote staff and stakeholders. This training course also covers how to lead with certainty and empathy, and to plan well in a changing and uncertain world.
This Essential Post-COVID-19 Leadership Training Course will give both experienced and emerging managers and leaders the attitudes, skills and methods to get results as the world gets back to a new version of normal.
Training Course Objectives
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Master the technology and online skills for remote, virtual and digital team working
- Learn how to grow, develop, coach and train your team for the post-coronavirus challenge
- Create a positive work environment with low levels of stress and anxiety
- Techniques and new methods to improve staff productivity and output
- Ways to build more resilient and reduce costs, time delays and poor-productivity
- Create a new vision, with focused goals and communicate clearly
- Implement the three A’s: Attitude, Ability and Activity to grow your team
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Individuals with responsibility for rebuilding Post-Coronavirus
- Individuals being groomed for leadership in the Post-COVID environment
- Individuals who have proved greater leadership abilities
- Any person actively involved in interacting with others and involved with managing others in a supervisory role
To enhance learning we utilize proven adult learning technology and methods that will result in maximum retention and application. This includes presentations, discussion, practical activities, videos, team practice exercises and case studies.
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- The Six Basic Digital Skills Needed for the Post-COVID Business
- Leading and Managing Remotely – Staff and Stakeholders
- Release the Opportunity of Remote Work and Autonomous Thinking
- Delegating Decision Making, Planning and Problem-Solving
- Communication and Decision-Making Strategies for a Virtual Team and Outsourced Network
- How to Maintain Strong Professional Ties Despite Distances and Differences
- Creating Resilience in People, Teams and Projects
- Building Flexibility, Intelligence, Speed and Resilience into your Operations
- Time Management Methods for Remote and Self-Directed Work
- Well-being, Staff-Development, Motivation and Engagement in a Post-COVID World