Why Choose this Training Course?
The subprime crisis of 2008 is often associated with the issue of liquidity risk and the how a series of banking regulations (Basel Accords) have failed to ensure that financial institutions mitigate liquidity risk. Basel III came as a response to implement a new liquidity risk management framework.
This training course is intended to enable the delegates to understand the liquidity requirements of Basel III and the framework liquidity risk management. Delegates will be provided an overview of the most important requirements for preparing financial statements and disclosures under BASEL III, with specific insight on Liquidity standards
This training course will feature:
- Understanding Basel III standards regarding liquidity measures
- liquidity risk measurement tools and techniques
- Developing liquidity management Strategies
- Implementing Basel III standards
- Producing liquidity indicators and reporting statements
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key differences among Financial Risks: Market, Credit, Liquidity and Operational
- Identify the root and cause analysis of Liquidity risk
- Comprehend the standards of Basel III relative to liquidity Risk
- Recognize the necessary steps toward Risk Management
- Set clear steps towards Liquidity Risk Management implementation
- Adopt the Basel III requirements, including reporting policies
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Board level members who wish to develop their understanding of Basel III
- Auditing Professionals working with public sector organizations
- Corporate governance directors
- Internal auditors
- Corporate compliance officials
- Professionals seeking to develop their understanding of Liquidity Risk Management
- Finance and accounting personnel
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes interactive case studies from the real world/delegates’ company, discussion and evaluation of the latest international tools & techniques and doing role plays.