Training Course Overview
Would you like to learn more about different ways to measure and analysis ROI and other financial ratios?
This interactive and practical training course will help you to build and improve the skills needed to develop and deliver effective return on investment (ROI) evaluations.
Whether this for business investment, budgeting, managing projects, organizational development, human resources, technology, change, or quality solutions.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of determining ROI in different
- Be able to perform a range of different ROI calculations for different purposes.
- Explain the differences between short-term and long-term assessment.
- Identify items that belong on a budget sheet to determine ROI.
- Learn and be able to apply appropriate methods to convert data to monetary values and calculate the ROI of projects/investments and identify intangible benefits.
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Managers running a department or function
- Professionals and executives responsible for determining the impact business decisions and investments.
- Project managers who need to learn the skills of research and measurement that are necessary to effectively conduct impact analysis studies
- Anyone involved in business research, financial planning or analysis
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- What is ROI and how it is calculated, definition of Results-Based Assessment and a glossary of terms and concepts
- Defining Benefit/Cost Ratio and the Return-on-Investment with ROI Target-Options and case studies: Productivity, projects and investments
- The ROI Process Model in action – case studies and ROI process overview and the results-based measures
- What Can You Do with the ROI Process? And characteristics of ROI – evaluation of case studies
- Alternative forms of ratio analysis and ROI calculations
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI) and interpreting the Return on Investment (ROI) with an organisation
- Know the limitations of the “power” of the ROI and keep your ROI- based recommendations meaningful.
- Understand the place of the ROI metric in a framework of the business value measures.
- ROI Reporting and implementation
- Using ROI and ratio scorecards: Seven Categories of Data