TRAINING COURSE OVERVIEW
To be effective modern managers must keep up to date with current global trends, embrace the development of new information and communication technologies, and practice direct communication with their employees, customers and stakeholders. Managers responsible for a team know that the one of their most important tasks is to motivate their subordinates: - to inspire, inform and engage with them and when required, persuade them to take action. With the availability of information now accessible through online technology, managers presenting face-to-face and online require even greater skills to hold the interest and attention of their frequently multicultural audiences. Effective leaders and managers know that their presentation skills are critical to the success of any group endeavour.
Powerful presentation demands more than confidence and good content. It requires the presenter to truly relate and engage with all of their audience. Presenting to knowledgeable and experienced audiences goes way beyond knowing the mechanics of slides or an online platform. It requires developing an enhanced psychological and emotional awareness that facilitates an experience of trust, being known and understood.
In this Advanced Presentation Skills Using NLP and Enneagram training course, participants will be guided on a journey that will broaden understanding of personality and communication styles. It will provide the tools to reach and inspire team members, stakeholders and customers.
The knowledge and skills gained will increase the ability to design and deliver dynamic presentations, benefiting the audience, the organisation and presenter alike.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- Developing your natural authority and confidence in presenting to groups and individuals
- Practicing advanced linguistic communication methods to convey simple and complex ideas.
- Increasing ownership and engagement in an audience
- Building stronger strategic and social relationships through greater understanding of others
- Experiencing a greater sense of meaning and control when presenting to peers, subordinates, managers and customers
- Responding positively when interacting with challenging people and situations, reducing misunderstanding and resolving conflict
TRAINING COURSE OBJECTIVES
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the key principles, skills and practices of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and how to apply them to ensure a presentation is meaningful, memorable and enjoyable
- Utilise Enneagram to recognise the unique strengths, challenges and desires of your audience
- Build on participant’s existing communication skills to enable greater clarity, cooperation, trust and rapport with their audience
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Subject Matter Experts
- Those who are responsible for getting their message across, imparting know-how building capability, strengthening consensus and agreement and moving an audience to take action
- This includes professionals in management, sales, marketing, public relations, education, therapy, gender relations, military, politics, special services, sports, and of course learning and development (L& D) who are responsible for the individual ‘s personal and professional development
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This stimulating and enjoyable training course utilises a variety of proven learning techniques, drawn from NLP, to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. Learning methods will include, presentation of theory, discussion, experiential learning, skills practice exercises, case study review and syndicate group work.