Training Course Overview
There is no denying that the business world is speeding up.
Most of us are now challenged daily to juggle multiple tasks, priorities & deadlines and to walk the fine line between quality and pleasing people who demand that things get done in the shortest possible time. This challenge is multiplied greatly if we have the responsibility to lead a team. It can create stress, conflicts and a team that is demoralized by the high level of pressure they must work under.
But there is Hope.
This 10-day intensive Anderson training course helps to tackle the two main issues that are the root cause of this ever-increasing challenge. Over the 10 days you will learn how to Lead your teams with confidence. And in a manner, that inspires, motivates and engages your people. You will discover how to win over your team so that they don’t work for you because they must, but because they believe in you as a confident leader that they can trust.
Once you have your team engaged and bought into your vision, trusting you as their leader will give them practical real-life tools and systems that will allow you to manage multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines in a much more efficient way that not only reduces the pressure on you and the team, but increases the motivation, engagement & sense of enjoyment in our working life.
This comprehensive Anderson training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 10 Day Training event, or as individual, 5 Day courses.
- Leading with Confidence
- Managing Multiple Tasks, Priorities & Deadlines
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Lead your team with confidence
- Inspire, motivate, empower and engage others
- Sell your ideas & get others to buy into them
- Build a culture of personal responsibility
- Efficiently manage multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Better manage your personal workload
- Reduce the level of pressure and stress in your work life
This Anderson training course is suitable for anyone who wants to Lead others with confidence, by inspiring, engaging, and motivating them to achieve greater business results; also ideal for those who are having to deal with multiple tasks, priorities & deadlines whether you manage a team or just want to increase your personal efficiency
- Team leaders
- Human resources personnel
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritized:
- How to win people over to your way of thinking
- Get people to buy into your ideas
- Speak with passion and confidence
- Become a magnetic and attractive personality
- How to conduct yourself when dealing with people with different attitudes
- How to lead people to a decision
- Inspire, engage, empower & motivate your team
- Clarifying goals, objectives, assumptions and constraints in work
- Integrating a scope, work structure and management plan in assignments
- Learning to identify and manage stakeholders
- Identifying risk techniques that affect tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Integrating time management into development of priorities
- Making the most from meetings, e-mails, interruptions and transition time