Training Course Overview
Non-verbal behavior is more damaging than what we say - do you believe that? Find out how organisational culture is shaped around even the simplest of habits, and the dangers of not acknowledging everyday occurrences. By learning that communication is not just what you say, it’s possible to shape an entirely fresh approach to the language of your brand. Through brand analysis, you will learn the correct follow through on making actions with accountability.
By breaking down current practice, you can road map strategies that are key to ethical code making and respect. Do you have to be liked to win favour? Through understanding key communication theories, and the new Golden Fish technique, you’ll develop your own self-branded techniques which work for your bespoke style of leadership. By understanding how contemporary messaging correlates with the Ripple Effect you’ll be able to develop the power of your communication artillery for more than rhetoric, but pan-attitudinal change.
Training Course Objectives
You want to be the best leader in the business, and the key to success is communication - congratulations, you’re halfway there, but after five days analysing and workshop techniques for positive change, you’ll have the tool set stretching from writing, presenting, body language, reading others and strategising across your business to achieve respect and results.
Taking traditional theories and combining them with non-traditional approaches. By attending this Anderson training course, you should achieve these goals:
- Analyse current practice to improve your Conscious Communication skills
- Workshop ways to objectively improve and evolve your Writing
- Discover how to present yourself for change
- Improve your understanding of situations through creative body-language
- Affect behaviour with Storytelling skills across Self-Brand, Brand and Communication
Those who have reached good positions but are looking to expand their abilities to affect their teams and communities, this is an immersive experiential course based in academic results, from theories and proven results will lead you to communicate to all and come out with a sense of well-being.
Targeted at conscious communicators, or those that want to improve, this Anderson training course applies to:
- Communication workers, directors, PR professionals, and creators of content
- CEOs and boardroom influencers
- Marketing decision makers
- Support workers willing to take the next step in their careers to improve their behaviour, and that around them