Why Choose this Training Course?
Leadership has always been challenging, but in the volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous world we now live in the challenges are the greatest in human history. COVID-19 has shown us the fragility of our present and the need to develop essential skills for the future.
Becoming the leader that your team, organisation, and country needs requires personal insight, an understanding of the science of leadership and learning that challenges and enlightens. This training course provides that and will help you become a fit for future leader.
This training course will feature:
- The Essentials of Leadership
- Leading in the VUCA World
- Leading the High-Performance Team
- Developing Your Cultural Intelligence (CI)
- Sustainable Leadership: Fit for Future
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the “fit for future” leaders
- Improve team management competency
- Differentiate between transformational & transactional management
- Explain in their own words the meaning of each of the five value dimensions
- List the key competencies of the sustainable leader
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit all managers, team leaders, senior executives and other professionals who need to understand and adjust their style and approach towards managing and leading others. In particular those leaders and managers who aspire to develop a new set of values into their work and develop their personal leadership competencies.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants can practice and experience course related activities. Realistic exercises, short video presentations, roll-play, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.