Training Course Overview
Has your organization data increased dramatically?
Are you scared of losing your business or personal information?
Do you fear someone will mess with your personal computer or mobile?
One yes-answer for any of the above questions means this Anderson training course is for you.
Both Organizational and Personal Information face many constant security risks such as being revealed, altered or even used by unauthorized personnel. In this Anderson course, special attention will be paid to explain the basic needs and strategies that can be followed in order to protect your information against intruders. In addition, the awareness of maintaining secure information and learning from the past incidents at the workplace. Many activities will be practiced during the course in order to empower the basic security skills
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Know how to protect their personal information
- Know how to be cautious when dealing with their business information
- Grow skills in learning from past security incidents
- Understand the different layers of protecting information
- Understand the importance of policies related to their organization main vision
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- IT Security
- IT Security Auditing
- Technical IT Management
- Those with involvement of systems integration
- Financial controllers with a technical interest
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Human Aspect of Information Security
- Social Engineering
- Attacks for Personal Computers and Smart phones and counter measure
- Identifying Security Risk and evaluation
- Information Security Governance
- Security Incident Response
- Requirements for Secure Communication
- Common Key Cryptography algorithms: DES, Triple DES, AES
- Digital Signature
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)