Training Course Overview
New technologies enable entities and organizations to streamline their processes and use the data storage and processing power of the whole organization, and with the introduction of the Cloud solutions this sharing has come to the new heights.
The Cloud services actually can provide the way to use the software on any machine connected to the internet and be able to share the data among multiple participants anywhere in the world.
With great opportunities come great risks as this data can be accessed, corrupt and abused by the unauthorized users and therefore realizing the possible attack vectors to our data and our systems and preparing for adequate prevention and recovery is the focus of this course also.
This popular Anderson training course equips the delegates with the skills necessary to decide on the Cloud models adequate for their organization and the ways to protect the data from intrusion, as well as to take adequate recovery measures in case there is unwanted event related to our data or systems. Be both successful and secure.
Training Course Objectives
By attending this Anderson training course, delegates will be able to:
- Define the Cloud services and types
- Effectively recognise adequate Cloud solution for their companies or institutions
- Use the Cloud vendor service contracts to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of their data
- Identify cybersecurity risks
- Identify cyber-attacks and the ways to defend from them
- Recover from the data loss or intrusion
- Use the Cloud services for the benefit of themselves and the company
This Anderson training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Technology Engineers, Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Key Application Development and data Research Personnel
- Strategic Development Directors
- Crisis Management and Business Resumption Specialist Team Members
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position
- Technical professionals including those in Maintenance, Engineering & Production
- IT specialists
Training Course Outline
Amongst a wide range of valuable topics, the following will be prioritised:
- Cloud architecture
- Cloud delivery models
- Cloud service provider assessment and contracts
- Cyber-security principles with emphasis on the Cloud solutions
- Data severity issues regarding the Cloud services
- Encryption Architectures and Key Management
- Identifying data security breach and recovery measures
- Cyber-Security forensic investigations