Why Choose this Online Training Course?
With the global impact of COVID-19, organisations have had to quickly act to the rapid demands placed on them; in particular those within the L&D profession. The way of approaching organisational development and learning has seen the need to quickly embrace new technologies with the mass introduction of remote and virtual working. Leaders within the L&D Profession have had to respond to this challenge.
This Anderson online training course has been specifically developed to equip L&D, OD, HR and Talent Professionals with the skills, knowledge and enhanced understanding of new factors in leadership, and leading the L&D function, in the new ‘norm’ and of the future.
On this highly interactive and engaging Anderson online training course delegates will learn about leadership, future learning developments around remote, virtual and AI technology in enhanced learning, how this can be incorporate strategically with the business. In addition, the traditional principles aligned with Talent Management, Financial Management and ROI, as well as Succession Planning will be learnt and related to applying this to online and virtual systems. This training course is essential development for any Leader in L&D / OD / HR and Talent Management related roles.
This Anderson online training course will feature:
- The changing aspects of Leadership of the L&D Professional in the new virtual learning world
- The impact of online, virtual, remote and AI on the future of Organisational Learning
- How the L&D Leadership Professional can add leverage to the organisation and business strategy with new technology and development solutions
- The key components to becoming a Learning Organisation in the 21st Century
- Aligning the key principles of Talent, Financial and Succession Management to create integrated rapid systems
- Develop active plans to communicate the vision and strategy to key stakeholders
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Anderson online training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand new Leadership factors for the L&D Professional
- Develop online and virtual learning and development strategies
- Apply knowledge in the three key areas of Talent, Finance and Succession to online systems
- Plan to future proof the organizational learning and development function
- Communicate effectively the L&D strategy and vision to key stakeholders
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Anderson online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- L&D Professionals
- Organizational Development Managers
- Talent Managers
- HR Managers
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson online training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include highly interactive training covering the latest theories and ‘best practices’, targeted case studies, personal assessments, relevant topic related videos, and high impact exercises. This will provide a strong fundamental basis upon which to build future success, as well as immediate application back in the workplace.