Why Choose this Training Course?
With the global impact of COVID-19, organisations have had to quickly act to the rapid demands placed on them; in particular those within the L&D profession. The way of approaching organisational development and learning has seen the need to quickly embrace new technologies with the mass introduction of remote and virtual working. Leaders within the L&D Profession have had to respond to this challenge.
This Anderson training course has been specifically developed to equip L&D, OD, HR and Talent Professionals with the skills, knowledge and enhanced understanding of new factors in leadership, and leading the L&D function, in the new ‘norm’ and of the future.
On this highly interactive and engaging Anderson training course delegates will learn about leadership, future learning developments around remote, virtual and AI technology in enhanced learning, how this can be incorporate strategically with the business. In addition, the traditional principles aligned with Talent Management, Financial Management and ROI, as well as Succession Planning will be learnt and related to applying this to online and virtual systems. This training course is essential development for any Leader in L&D / OD / HR and Talent Management related roles.
This Anderson training course will feature:
- The changing aspects of Leadership of the L&D Professional in the new virtual learning world
- The impact of online, virtual, remote and AI on the future of Organisational Learning
- How the L&D Leadership Professional can add leverage to the organisation and business strategy with new technology and development solutions
- The key components to becoming a Learning Organisation in the 21st Century
- Aligning the key principles of Talent, Financial and Succession Management to create integrated rapid systems
- Develop active plans to communicate the vision and strategy to key stakeholders
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Anderson training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand new Leadership factors for the L&D Professional
- Develop online and virtual learning and development strategies
- Apply knowledge in the three key areas of Talent, Finance and Succession to online systems
- Plan to future proof the organizational learning and development function
- Communicate effectively the L&D strategy and vision to key stakeholders
Who is this Training Course for?
This Anderson training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- L&D Professionals
- Organizational Development Managers
- Talent Managers
- HR Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson training course will utilize a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This will include highly interactive training covering the latest theories and ‘best practices’, targeted case studies, personal assessments, relevant topic related videos, and high impact exercises. This will provide a strong fundamental basis upon which to build future success, as well as immediate application back in the workplace.
Day 1: Leading of Organizational Learning and Development
Day 2: Strategic Organisational Development Planning & Virtual Learning
- Leadership requirements of the new L&D Professional
- Leading change in the new international learning environment
- Defining Organisational Learning for your organisation
- How to become a Learning Organisation
- Leveraging technology for increased learning and development engagement
- Learning in the present: online, remote, virtual and AI systems
Day 3: Talent Management and Systems
- Strategic HR planning and Organisational Development (OD)
- Defining the Business strategy for future skills and competences
- Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Virtual Learning Environments (VLE)
- Systems and software to enhance development
- Evaluating systems and infrastructure
- Utilizing Blended Learning and Online initiatives
Day 4: Financial Acumen and ROI (Return on Investment)
- Defining Talent, High Performance and High Potential
- Talent Management systems, processes and grading
- Conducting an effective Talent Gap Analysis
- Getting the criteria right: ABC model of Potential:
- Creating the Organisation Talent and High Potential matrix
- Factoring the development expectations of: Gen Y and Gen Z
Day 5: Leading Succession Management Planning
- Kirkpatrick and Phillips Evaluation Models: levels and inclusion of ROI
- Importance of learning objectives for ROI
- Defining Cost-benefit analysis
- Methods in measuring training and development ROI
- Defining measurement parameters and metrics
- Measuring the intangible impacts of ROI
- Defining the Organisational ‘bench strength’
- Succession Planning and the Organisational Capability Review process
- Conducting effective Calibration Meetings
- Developing a Succession plan for Business Strategy
- Communicating the Strategy to the Board and the Company
- Summary Planning