What do the successful organization to build up trust and endorse business relationships? How these organizations can measure and monitor their financial reporting?
This Anderson online training course in ISAE 3000 Assurance engagements other than audits or reviews of historical financial information provides you with skills and techniques to apply professionally the requirements for audits of internal controls, sustainability and compliance with laws and regulations in your organization.
This course is aimed to develop knowledge and understanding of the process of carrying out the assurance engagement and its application in the context of the professional regulatory framework.
This online training course will feature:
- The concept and function of assurance, compliance, corporate governance, sustainability, ethics and professional conduct
- The requirements of ISAE 3000
- Understand the concept of ISAE 3402 and its impact on financial information
- Assess misstatements and analyses potential risks
- Quality Control procedures