Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This challenging and interactive Anderson online training course focuses on the leadership behaviors needed by high-performance organisations to succeed in the long term. Focusing on the need for strategic thinking to add real value to stakeholders and customers, thereby ensuring sustainability, delegates will develop skills in strategy development as well as addressing the challenges of effective implementation.
Delegates will have the opportunity to share experiences and good practice, together with input from latest management theories. They will evaluate the effectiveness of systems and processes as well as the ‘soft’ organizational factors, such as communications and performance management, needed to develop mindsets and behaviors for successful outcomes.
This Anderson online training course will feature:
- How to identify critical strategic issues and opportunities
- How to enhance your own & your organization’s strategic thinking to envision strategic initiatives
- How to generate and support effective strategic thinking down to all levels in the organization
- How to prioritize issues based on clear objectives and organizational capabilities to deliver high added value
- How to lead and motivate teams and businesses in diverse, turbulent and complex environments
What are the Goals?
By attending this Anderson online training course, delegates will be able to:
- Interpret the internal and external forces shaping the future
- Develop & follow a strategic roadmap through a clear vision & statement of strategic intent
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of strategically agile and effective organizations
- Recognize your own strategic leadership style, and the styles of others.
- Effectively prepare, motivate and guide your organization, unit or team towards the vision
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Anderson online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Those who want to develop their strategic skills
- Those who may be moving into supervisory or managerial positions
- Those seeking ‘refresher’ to enhance their leadership & management skills
- Senior leaders who wish to further develop and enhance their strategic capabilities
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This Anderson online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This Anderson training course is interactive and challenges one to think. The tutor will guide and facilitate learning, using direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises and video presentation. The skill sets developed will add value to employees, managers and leaders alike.